Jim DePalma Scholarship
We are thrilled to present the “Jim DePalma Scholarship”, which has been established to aid students seeking to achieve their academic objectives. Annually, one student will have the opportunity to lower their tuition burden by $1000. A quality education is essential for all, and through his scholarship, Jim DePalma seeks to do his part, one ambitious student at a time.
To qualify for the Jim DePalma scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Attend an accredited US-based university.
- Maintain a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Along with the completed application, submit a moving essay
Please write a 700-850 words addressing the following question:
Describe an experience from your past that left you feeling poorly treated. Looking back, are you satisfied with your overall handling of the situation?
How to apply
Submit the following items via our submission form prior to the deadline of March 31, 2023:
- First name, Last name, Phone number, Email address and Permanent address.
- Current college/university name, your student ID number and your current grade point average.